At the moment we are in the optimization-phase of the Amperia 21, which already competed successfully in the events in 2021. To further be able to stay in front at the 2022 events we are still perfecting our racing-setup and even test out new concepts for our next prototype.
Our goals are:
- mass reduction by using more methods of lightweight design.
- better aerodynamic properties through a self design and built fairing
- optimization of the powertrain through thorough dyno-tests
- more efficient cooling-system to be able to get a higher power-output
To reach these goals we are happy for every help.
The usage of the motor, brake system and tires is determined by the organization. But the development of battery pack with inverter and the chassis is our teams job.
Technical Data of Amperia 21:
- peak power: 38 kW
- peak torque: 95 Nm
- max. speed: 185 km/h
- weight: 137 kg
- battery capacity: 9,3 kWh
- range (racing condition): more than 35 km